Single Seat Valves are designed for the possibilitity to quickly disconnect piping or its part in case of emergency situation or according to technological requirements.
SV/SVS - "buterfly" valves
The APV DELTA butterfly valves from SPX are stop valves, which can be actuated either manually or pneumatically. The valves are very robust and reliable and the space saving design makes them ideal for nearly all applications - a flexible valve which is very easy to install and to service.
SW4 - Single Seat Valves
Installing the new SW4 valves is an investment in efficiency, production flexibility or in other words: in the future. So when designing this new valve, great emphasis has been put on facilitating valve handling, installation and maintenance. Its hygienic design makes it ideal for applications in the dairy, beverage and brewing industries, as well as the chemical and pharmaceutical industries.
MS4/MSP4 - Aseptic Valves
The DELTA MS4 and MSP4 aseptic single seat valves are designed for aseptic applications in the food, beverage, dairy, pharmaceutical and chemical industries. The valves are available in shut-off or change-over design as well as for manifold or tank outlet applications.
DELTA MS4 and MSP4 valves feature an innovative fan support mechanism extending the operating pressure range and the lifetime of the diaphragm as well as a flat easy cleanable single layer diaphragm design enabling immediate leakage detection.
Conversion kits for existing DELTA M4/MP4 as well as DELTA M3 valves enable leveraging the features and advantages of the corresponding APV DELTA MS4/MSP4 valve.
Features & benefits
- Suitable for up to 10 bar process pressure depending on size
- High temperature capability
- Long diaphragm lifetime
- A variety of valve body configurations enables efficient system designs
- Immediate detection of leakage
- Easy and cost effective maintenance compared with bellows ensures low cost of ownership
- EHEDG and 3A approved (MSP4 available with USP Class VI approved diaphragm and diaphragm shaft)
- Efficient CIP and SIP cycles due to open geometry and accessibility without any dead areas or air pockets
- The bolted housing closure ensures tight sealing and needs no retightening, even after many SIP cycles
DELTA AP1 Aseptic Valves
The DELTA AP1 valve is an aseptic diaphragm valve, which comes in two versions - the Techno and the Econo. Each is available in a hand-operated and a pneumatic actuated version.
The housing of the Techno is made of stainless steel 1.4435 with a RA value of <0,5 micron for product wetted surfaces on the valve body as required by the pharmaceutical industry. The Techno version valve body comes with an EN 10204 / 3.1 certificate ensuring full documentation of all materials used. Both the Techno and the Econo versions are EHEDG and 3A certified.