APV Factory Express (FX) Systems are high-quality, skid-mounted, Plug & Produce application solutions marketed by SPX under its APV brand.
They are designed for dairy, beverage, and food manufacturers all over the world who require reduced lead time for delivery of high-quality, low-risk solutions for plant upgrades or extensions.
- Pre-assembled and factory-tested with water before delivery for easy and fast installation based on standardised design• Small footprint for flexibility in limited space
- Reduced lead time
- Reduced pay-back time and high ROI over a long service life
- Global availability with SPX global service and support
Milk Reception line
The milk reception line includes intake of milk and other liquid milk products for further processing in a milk processing plant. The primary function is to eliminate air, measure the quantity, pumping and cooling before storing and further processing.
APV Milk Reception is designed for sanitary conditions and can be supplied either as a skid-mounted unit or installed on-site.
The benefits of APV Milk Reception are air elimination for improved pro- duct quality and accurate measurements, continuous operation, long running times and easy installation.
APV CIP Systems: APV CIP MIDI, APV CIP MINI
Cleaning-in-place (CIP) systems circulate cleaning liquids in a cleaning circuit through machines, processing lines and other equipment.
CIP units for efficient cleaning of pipeline systems, tanks and processing plants with a choice of tank sizes depending on requirements. The CIP MIDI is intended for small to medium CIP applications with a choice of different capacities and sizes, up to a maximum of two CIP circuits per CIP set. Available in two standard ranges:
- APV CIP MINI - 4 sizes
- APV CIP MIDI - 5 sizes
Membrane filtration is a technique which is used to separate particles from a liquid for the purpose of purifying it. This filtration method has a number of applications, ranging from treating wastewater to filtering milk used for cheese production, and there are several different approaches to membrane filtration. In all cases, the goal is to create a filtered solvent. Nanofiltration, ultrafiltration, microfiltration, and reverse osmosis are all membrane filtration techniques:
- Reverse osmosis (RO)
– Reverse Osmosis filtration is based on a very dense membrane that rejects virtually all substances except water.
- Nanofiltration system (NF)
– Nanofiltration is a RO process in which a more open membrane al- lows small monovalent ions such as sodium and chloride to pass. This means that NF combines concentration (like RO) and partial deminera- lisation. The NF process can be used for a wide range of applications in the dairy industry, e.g. demineralisation of whey, milk and permeate from UF of milk or whey.
- Ultrafiltration (UF)
– is used as a concentration step in the process of making different whey or milk powder products.
- Microfiltration (MF)
Debacterisation, fractionation and clarification with ceramic and po- lymer membranes.
In all cases, the size of the pores has to be carefully calculated to ex- clude undesirable particles, and the size of the membrane has to be designed for optimal operating efficiency. Membranes are also prone to clogging as the pores slowly fill with trapped particles, which means that the system must provide accommodations for easy cleaning and maintenance so that it can be kept in good working order.
FX Aseptic Tank
The APV FX Aseptic Tank operates independently of the UHT line and filling lines, avoiding recirculation and ensuring continuous production regardless of interrupti- on in the filling rate or CIP of the UHT plant and product changeover.
No deterioration in flavour or nutritional value enables production of high-quality products while realising full production capacity and optimising efficiency and ROI. 7 good reasons to buy the APV FX Aseptic Tank:
- Engineered solutions transformed into high-performing modules
- Pre-assembled and factory-tested for easy and fast installation
- Product changeover without interruption
- Filling line service and repair without stopping UHT plant
- Skid-mounted for flexible relocation
- Capacities ranging from 10,000 to 40,000 l/h
- Short pay-back time and high ROI over a long service life
CompoMaster - KCC
Unit for automatic standardisation of fat content in milk and cream.
The CompoMaster is designed for operation together with a milk separator. The fat content of the raw milk is determined automatically using density transmitters after which the CompoMaster fully controls the on-line standardising process. Field of application:
- Milk Cream Advantages:
- High standardisation accuracy
- Fast control responce to fat set point changes
- Automatic determination of fat content
- Advanced designs for in-line standardisation of fat, protein and solids
- Delivered as a skid-mounted unit ready for installation and commissioning
- Available as stand-alone unit or as unit for full integration into complete milk processing system
DELTA Valve Manifolds
APV DELTA Valve Manifolds are vital modules in automated food processing systems. They allow multi functional and safe operation of the various process units with CIP / SIP between individual food batches.
APV DELTA Valve Manifolds include appropriate Mixproof Valves, control equip- ment, frame and auxiliary parts to meet all customer needs regarding process func- tion, flexibility and hygienic conditions.